Picklive is committed to responsible gaming. We promote responsible gaming practices and do everything in our power to help you stay in control of your gaming. We want you to have fun playing Picklive. You'll enjoy the site more if you to set sensible limits and only bet what you can afford.
How to stay in control
Within the mobile application you can access the following tools:
- Deposit limits: This feature lets you set daily and weekly deposit limits.
- Self-exclusion: You can request that Picklive close your account for a minimum period of 6 months. During this time you will not be able to re-open your account.
- Transaction history: This page will keep you on top of your deposits and withdrawals on Picklive.
- Betting history: These pages will help you easily keep track of all your past bets on Picklive.
- Time: Please keep an eye on how long you have been playing Picklive. Picklive will never hide your computer clock.
If you need help
If you feel you are gambling too much, or if gambling is causing problems for you at home or at work, we strongly recommend that you contact a professional organisation for help, guidance or support.
www.gambleaware.co.uk - Gamble Aware is managed by the Responsibility in Gambling Trust, an independent charity which funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling.
www.gamcare.org.uk - GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem. You can call the HelpLine and speak to a trained Adviser for counseling support, information and advice. 8am – 2am, 7 days a week. 0845 6000 133
www.gamblingtherapy.org - Gambling Therapy has a wealth of skills and experience in helping those affected by compulsive gambling or affected by a loved one's compulsive gambling.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Picklive. We use a third party data reference company to validate the age and identity of all members.
Anyone under 18 found to be using this site will have any winnings forfeited. Other legal ramifications may also apply.
Picklive is dedicated to preventing minors from accessing this site, and we encourage our customers to do the same. Some services allow parents to restrict access to certain sites. If you share your computer with family or friends who are under 18, we urge you to consider using the following services:
The GREaT Foundation
We support The GREaT Foundation and donate annually. The GREaT Foundation raises funds through voluntary donations to support research, education and treatment of problem gambling.